Business Dispute Attorneys in Washington D.C.
Representing clients in all types of business disputes
Tobin, O’Connor & Ewing helps clients with all types of Washington D.C. business disputes. We are there if your corporation is being sued and has been served with a summons and complaint, or if a vendor fails to deliver essential products and you need to file a breach of contract action.
Our firm provides effective, responsive legal representation to meet your business litigation needs. Contact us to get help with disputes over business transactions in Washington D.C.
Washington D.C. business disputes
The Washington D.C. business dispute attorneys at Tobin, O’Connor & Ewing provide the advocacy that you need, and we help clients find solutions to all types of disputes, from the mundane to the complex. Our Washington D.C. business dispute law firm represents corporate clients in a wide variety of business litigation matters that includes the following:
- Breach of contract and warranty. When one party to a contract fails to perform his or her contractual obligations, a business dispute attorney in Washington D.C. can initiate legal action to resolve the breach.
- Shareholder and partnership disputes. Business dispute attorneys in Washington D.C. offer assistance with internal disputes between shareholders, directors, and business partners that may arise from disagreements over finances or the overall direction of the company.
- Employment litigation. Proper handling of employment issues including discrimination, wrongful discharge, and compliance is crucial to maintain a solid workforce and a successful business.
- Construction disputes and mechanics liens. When business transactions involving payment for property improvements go awry, legal action can be taken to enforce a lien.
- Commercial disputes. Encountering a business dispute is common to both small and large companies and can have devastating consequences. Pursuing different methods of dispute resolution can minimize conflict and preserve the bottom line.
- Fraud and misrepresentation. When one party falsely leads another into action based on misstatements, concealment of facts, or false representations, business dispute lawyers in Washington D.C. may initiate legal action.
- Premises liability. When a property owner fails to protect people from dangerous or hazardous conditions on the premises, a business dispute attorney can address the resulting breach in duty.
Our Washington D.C. business dispute lawyers resolve these disputes in all types of forums. We represent and counsel clients in arbitration and mediation. We perform trial and appellate work in state and federal courts. And we handle regulatory matters before federal, state, and local agencies.
Our lawyers also represent individuals and corporations involved in federal white-collar investigations as witnesses, subjects, or targets.
Call today to schedule your free 30-minute initial consultation
Tobin, O’Connor & Ewing is a respected business dispute law firm in Washington DC. If your business finds itself on either side of a dispute, you need assistance from an experienced business dispute attorney. Call 202.536.3359202.536.3359 today or contact us online to discuss your situation. Our office is conveniently located in the Chevy Chase Pavilion, easily accessible from the Friendship Heights Metro station. We can be your best resource and we look forward to serving you.