Academic Medicine and Teaching Hospitals
We represent hospitals and professional practices nationwide
Our firm has become an Associate Member of the District of Columbia Hospital Association and represents teaching hospitals as well as professional practices in dealing with academic and regulatory issues affecting medical students, residents, physician-faculty, and teaching institutions.
We assist both institutions and medical professions with issues that include:
- Designing and implementing resident disciplinary procedures
- Helping hospitals navigate and resolve employment law issues
- Resident selection and hiring
- Due process and disciplinary procedures
- Employment law requirements in the academic and hospital environment
- Immigration processes for foreign-born health professionals, including residents, interns, physicians, and allied health professionals
Contact us to schedule your free??30-minute initial consultation
To discuss how we may help you achieve your academic medicine objectives, contact Tobin, O’Connor & Ewing at 202.536.3359202.536.3359 or contact us online. Our office is conveniently located in the Chevy Chase Pavilion, easily accessible from the Friendship Heights Metro station. We can be your best resource and we look forward to serving you.